Re: 3.0 parties - amazing job!

On 02/16/2011 11:41 PM, Paul Cutler wrote:
I could use some help with photos too - for next year annual's report
it would be great to get some CC-BY licensed photos to include in the
report.
No problem, we will get you some nice CC-BY licensed photos for annual report. Maybe a few event reports from different countries if you think it's useful.

Pockey
Paul