Re: GNOME 3 User Day: Debrief and analysis

Hi Allan,

Thanks so much for making these happen!

The one I attended was so full of people with questions that it was hard to follow all the conversations - which was awesome! I agree that the general tone was positive. People had questions and concerns but they were looking for information, not to complain.

I think it would be helpful to post a short summary (maybe a paragraph or so?) to the Foundation list to let people know this happened and perhaps to pull in more people next time.

Thank you again!

Stormy