GNOME 3.0 Materials at SCALE

Hi folks,

The openSUSE Team is going to be in force at the SCALE conference in Los
Angeles in a couple of weeks.  We have a request for GNOME.  :-D

We plan to give out KDE booklets that we're getting from the KDE group.
We'd like to give equal treatment and promote GNOME 3.0 in our booth as
well.  Do you have any materials we can give out?

If this requires printing, let us know and we'll try to help out what we
can.

Separately, we'll be having a giant screen in our booth and giving
mini-presentations throughout the weekend.  15 minute presentations (10
minutes presentation + 5 mins Q&A)  We'd like to demo GNOME Shell on
openSUSE.  Would one of you like to join us and co-present GNOME Shell?

Thanks,
Bryen M Yunashko
openSUSE Marketing Team lead