Re: GNOME User Survey

On 12/14/2010 11:20 PM, Stormy Peters wrote:
Do we really care what gender they are

Would a gender usage pattern be interesting to find out? Or even the ratio of respondent? (our failure to attract women to take the survey or their lack of interest in it - or on the contrary...).

Considering we do outreach programs for women it could be a metric that is meaningful to find out if their feelings about GNOME are on par with the opposite gendre. I'd suggest to keep it until we have a good idea of where the survey is going to and then decide to scrap it or not.

Fred