Re: GNOME User Survey

Hi Pockey,

Thanks for starting this.

I think we should think carefully about every question. Do we really care what gender they are or how much money they make? Will we be able to do anything useful with that information? (I don't think so, so I think we should take them out. Others too.)

I also think if we are surveying GNOME users, we should ask questions that will help us with the product not just the website. Unless the point of the survey is definitely the website. Then we should probably ask about that and not worry about which software they are using.

I agree with Jason that most questions should be multiple choice. (Although one or two places for comments is good.) And all questions should be optional - better to get some data than have everyone quit because one question is too hard to answer.

Stormy