GNOME User Survey

Dear all,

We are currently working on a GNOME user survey. The survey target potential and existing GNOME users and we planned to distribute this survey to different FLOSS communities and GNU/Linux distributions / communities and GNOME User Groups worldwide. Some approached groups already said they would help to localize the survey for us.

The drafted objectives are as below, please feel free to comment.
  • Know who are our existing / potential users
  • Learn how do they use GNOME
  • Gather feedback from our existing / potential users
  • Identify issues from our existing users
  • The feedback will be used in Design, Features Improvement and Marketing purposes
  • Enhance awareness and adoption of GNOME
We would need your feedbacks on the drafted questions as well, you can find all the information of this survey at http://live.gnome.org/UserSurvey2011
Please feel free to discuss here or edit the wiki page directly. Thanks in advance!

Pockey