Re: GNOME User Survey

Hi,

http://live.gnome.org/UserSurvey2011

Am Dienstag, den 14.12.2010, 08:20 -0700 schrieb Stormy Peters:
I think we should think carefully about every question. Do we really
care what gender they are or how much money they make?

That reminded me of a survey posted on a MeeGo mailing list[1].

Quoting some email feedback on that survey:
»Why does it include the ubiquitous question about your annual income?
Why does it not even have an option "I won't tell you"?« and
»Exactly. That is what forced me just to close the browser.«

andre

[1] http://lists.meego.com/pipermail/meego-dev/2010-November/480127.html
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed