Re: I'm thinking of doing a 2.16 screenshot tour

El dc 30 de 08 del 2006 a les 16:57 +0100, en/na Alex Hudson va
escriure:

If it's just a matter of cutting out the windows, arranging and
shadowing, I'm more than willing to do the donkey work - it would seem a
waste to throw away what Alex has done?

No need to throw away things, of course. But if you look at
http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointFifteen/ReleaseNotes/ShotsCastsTourBanner
you will see that there is still a lot to do.

I have done an inventory of images needed, and their status. Right,
maybe not all of them are needed but there are still some core features
which have no screenshot. I preferred to be exhaustive, following the
release notes texts.

Since eye-candy is our top story, it would be good that the release
notes look at least as good as the ones made for the 2.14 release.