Re: I'm thinking of doing a 2.16 screenshot tour

Andreas Nilsson wrote:
Hi Alex!
Yes, as close to stock 2.16 setup as possible with the latest gnome-icon-theme, clearlooks and stuff. gnome-backgrounds has a couple of nice backgrounds with flowers, Open Flower for is really good looking for example and looks good on screenshots.
Good luck, and thanks for volunteering for this!
- Andreas

Hi all!

I've done some screenshots showing some of the main new features/improvements in Gnome 2.16. There probably aren't enough here, and I'm yet to do some videos demonstrating things like the instant searching in Deskbar, the process of creating/linking notes on Tomboy, etc.

Here are the screenshots: http://frugalware.org/~alex/gnome-2-16-shots/

If anyone can come up with something I can take a screenshot of, that would be great. I will take a screenshot of Gnome Power Manager soon. I'm waiting for a new release of it to be made so that I can get some shots of that graph stuff (if needs be, I'll build it from CVS. Tell me if I should do that please :D)

Thanks,
Alex

--
Alex Smith