Re: I'm thinking of doing a 2.16 screenshot tour

On Wed, 2006-08-30 at 16:40 +0100, Alex Smith wrote:
Quim Gil wrote:
The screenshots you are doing are all full screen. That's ok for a
couple of cases to show how the whole desktop looks like, but the
default should be a screenshot of a single window, in more detail.

Look at http://www.gnome.org/start/2.14/notes/en/rnusers.html to see
what we have done previously.

Well, somebody else will have to do this as I don't have time any more -
the final release of Frugalware 0.5 is coming soon, and I'm spending
most of my time now finding broken stuff, fixing it, etc.

[nb. different Alex]

If it's just a matter of cutting out the windows, arranging and
shadowing, I'm more than willing to do the donkey work - it would seem a
waste to throw away what Alex has done?

Cheers,

Alex.