Re: I'm thinking of doing a 2.16 screenshot tour

Hi,

looks good, IHMO. I think we still need someone to make images for our
release notes.

If you find the time to do it, that would rock! If so, you may like to
have a look at how this was done the last time?

In the draft, there are small notes like this:

 // Image about here

that I used to indicate whether an image would be cool. Nothing
spectacular, just for an impression about the new stuff.

Do you think you could do this? That would rock! :-)

Cheers,
Claus

On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 19:15:03 +0100