Re: I'm thinking of doing a 2.16 screenshot tour

Claus Schwarm wrote:
Hi,
looks good, IHMO. I think we still need someone to make images for our
release notes.
If you find the time to do it, that would rock! If so, you may like to
have a look at how this was done the last time?

In the draft, there are small notes like this:

 // Image about here

that I used to indicate whether an image would be cool. Nothing
spectacular, just for an impression about the new stuff.

Do you think you could do this? That would rock! :-)

Cheers,
Claus

Hi Claus,

I can do that, I'll find some time for it this afternoon :)

Thanks,
Alex

--
Alex Smith