Re: LiveCD Media Project

I agree here.  We should be putting in abiword and gnumeric and other
applications that deserve it.  (eg they follow our guidelines, HIG etc
etc)  Otherwise, we aren't providing these people with any incentives to
follow our rules if we turn around and just use open office or whatnot
because they are popular.

On that note, I"m really happy that we have a cd like this.  Fun to give
out at conferences.

sri