LiveCD Media Project

Here's the status of the "LiveCD Media project" and estimated storage
budgets for each media type (totaling about 13 megs right now).

I'm hoping to get some feedback and opinions.

--------------------------
Done:
--------------------------

MPG, 7MB, "Building on the Past" movie

--------------------------
In progress:
--------------------------

OO.o Writer, 30K, The "OO Writer Example" document

PDF, 180K, Some GNOME poster?  One of Seb's?

--------------------------
Still need to FIND/PICK:
--------------------------

MP3/OGG, 4MB, a CreativeCommons-licensed track? (which?)

JPG/PNG, 1MB, some nature photos or GNOME-branded art? (which?)

SVG, 100K, a file used for the Inkscape screenshots? (emailed one author
so far)

DOC, 500K, ideally something well known that we DIDN'T create, to
'prove' that DOCs can be opened. (ideas?)

XLS, 300K, same as DOC (ideas?)

Still need to CREATE:

OO Calc, 30K, an example of advanced HOME use (tracking household
expenses?)

OO Impress, 200K, Maybe a stock "About GNOME" presentation?

Theora video, ?MB, is this necessary given that we already have an MPG?
(and limited space)

----

Thoughts?