Re: LiveCD Media Project

On Sun, 2004-12-05 at 21:44 -0500, Luis Villa wrote:
Theora video, ?MB, is this necessary given that we already have an MPG?
(and limited space)

In an ideal world, someone could do an MPG->Theora conversion and we'd
ship Theora in preference to MPG, assuming we want to be consistent
about our message.

Alternately, we could ask the theora guys if they know of any cool
content out there in theora? They link specifically to the creative
commons videos in .torrent format, but I get errors trying to download
them.

Luis