Re: LiveCD Media Project

On Sun, 2004-12-05 at 19:00 -0800, Link Dupont wrote:
On Sun, 2004-12-05 at 20:53 -0500, Ian McIntosh wrote:

DOC, 500K, ideally something well known that we DIDN'T create, to
'prove' that DOCs can be opened. (ideas?)

XLS, 300K, same as DOC (ideas?)

Maybe some common document from Microsoft themselves? Some "Getting
started in Office 2003 or whatever type document. They do have a lot of
free downloads off their website. Often times corporate vendors for
software ship their product teaser sheets as PDFs or DOCs. Maybe we can
find one of those?

This could be really good because it would be clear that we didn't make
it, but would it be legal?

-Ian