Re: About a list for India

hi jeff,
you asked:

Do you think that a gnome-in-list, for India-wide GNOME marketing
discussion
would make things easier? Would it be useful to have that list for
groups in
each province (or per-language) to come together and share resources?
Should
we get in touch with the other groups and see what they think? How can
we
involve these other groups?

prima facie i believe that a gnome-in-list will help form the
coordination backbone & thus iron out redundancies.
you shall receive my thoughts on the other questions 'morrow
g'nite for now as i am too sleepy

regards
sankarshan