Re: Direction and Strategy....

On Fri, 2003-11-28 at 01:26, Hasbullah Bin Pit wrote:

and another issue is, do we need to divide ourself into per country?
why not per language? or per region such as Asia Pacific.

Divide into per language might not be a good choice, we already have
i18n project which is based on per language, so we should not duplicate
it.

per region such as Asia Pacific seems a bit hard at this moment, we
might have problem to manage organization events across country
boundary. Dont forget the fact GNOME is a non profit organization (we
have less money, and people than corporations).

I would like to suggest that we should have global marketing direction
and strategy, so that can be implemented by region.

That is what we need.

--
Hasbullah Bin Pit (sebol)

"Fiber optic tu kecik, kalau kita letak high speed internet 312 Kbps tu,
  nanti fiber tu pecah." -  1-300-88-9515
--
Chee Bin HOH <cbhoh gnome org>, http://community.asiaosc.org/~cbhoh

Where we're going, we don't need roads..., http://www.gnome.org