Re: [Ekiga-list] H.323 gatekeeper registration with extension and alias

On 19/11/13 23:30, Robert White wrote:
Eugen Dedu kindly advised to "try adding a random user and password, quit
ekiga, and use gconf-editor to remove user and password from your account;
these are found in apps->ekiga->protocols" but I cannot see on my windows
client a gconf-editor program or apps->ekiga->protocols location

On Windows you have to use wordpad to modify the settings, see section Notes of http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Installing_Ekiga_on_Windows. Search for your password for ex. file to find out where it is in the configuration file.