[Ekiga-list] H.323 gatekeeper registration with extension and alias

Hello

I want to register my Ekiga 4.0.1. client to a Polycom VBP 5300 H.323 gatekeeper which requires no userid or password and provide also provide to the gatekeeper a H.323 alias and extension [E.164]

I assume I create a h.323 account in the Ekiga client but this does not allow me to specify a H.323 extension or an alias furthermore requires a username and password which I don't need to use

Is there a different way to do this ?

Regards

Robert