Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga.net account with Android 2.3.4 native SIP-client

On 25/05/11 07:06 PM, Bart Vandewoestyne wrote:

4) I can try another SIP-client on android, like CSipSimple or
Sipdroid.  It will need some more testing to see if these work
with ekiga.net...  More on this later :-)

Hi Bart,

FWIW Sipdroid is what I use on a Motorola Milestone, and it works fine with Ekiga.net

If you observe anything of note while trying out different SIP clients, would be useful to know so we can update the Android compatibility list at:

http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Ekiga_Interoperability#Android

Cheers,

--
Dave Koelmeyer