Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga.net account with Android 2.3.4 native SIP-client

On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 10:57:11PM +0200, Eugen Dedu wrote:

> There is a problem with your output.  Captured packet is truncated
> to 62 bytes, so the full SIP packet is not shown.
>
> Could you retry tcpdump to have full packets in the file?

I've updated the file, i think we now have the full information.
The new version is at the same url, namely

http://www.kuleuven-kortrijk.be/~bartv/sip_capture.pcap

Please let me know if this is enough info to debug my problem.
If not, then let me know what to do.  I'm glad to be able to help
here!

Regards,
Bart

--
	"Share what you know.  Learn what you don't."