Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga.net account with Android 2.3.4 native SIP-client

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 07:35:45PM +1200, Dave Koelmeyer wrote:

> Hi Bart,
>
> FWIW Sipdroid is what I use on a Motorola Milestone, and it works
> fine with Ekiga.net
>
> If you observe anything of note while trying out different SIP
> clients, would be useful to know so we can update the Android
> compatibility list at:
>
> http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Ekiga_Interoperability#Android

Hmm... I just tried creating an account so that I could update
the information, but apparently creating accounts does not work
(or I am not allowed to do it...)

If somehow I can get an account to edit that info, I would be
happy to try and keep it up-to-date and add all possible info
concerning Android (2.3.4) compatibility.

Regards,
Bart

--
	"Share what you know.  Learn what you don't."