Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga.net refuses registering Twinkle

On Sat, 25 Sep 2010 15:03:14 +0200
Eugen Dedu <Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr> wrote:

> Hello Antonio, glad to hear from you.
>
> I think this is a bug (I do not think there is a preference on Ekiga
> over other clients), but as I am not admnistrator I cannot be sure.

Hello Eugen,

it usually happens in late evening after Twinkle has been registered for many hours.
I would like to help debbugging but, unfortunately it seems twinkle has no debug option so I will have to cut and paste from the log window or use the command line version with tee.
Do you know whom should I mail this logs to find out what happens?
Best regards,

Antonio

--
 <palama inwind it>