Re: [Ekiga-list] Creative Webcam NX not working in Ekiga for Windows?

Sorry, I do not see anything wrong. Does the name of your camera contain non-ASCII characters, like registered mark etc.? I see a # there, but this should not pose problem.

Please create a bug report on bugzilla about this bug, so that we do not forget it.

Eugen