Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga for Windows

2010/5/19 yannick <sevmek free fr>

I know. We plan to release Ekiga 3.2.7 soon. My plan for the website is
to fix everything at the time we will announce it. For now the windows
version is a *pre-release*; as it fix the very bad bug which could erase
user personal datas, it is good enough to be public now.

just in case you didn't know : Visiting ekiga.org with Windows and clicking on the download link redirects to  http://ekiga.org/undefined

i guess you wanted it to redirect to 3.2.7 SVN build which contain NSIS eugen (excelent ! ) Fix  ?
--
web perso : http://memeteau.com