Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga for Windows

Title: Signature
yannick wrote:
Le lundi 17 mai 2010 à 19:17 +0200, Michal Svoboda a écrit :

Le vendredi 30 avril 2010 à 10:10 +0200, Eugen Dedu a écrit :

The only major issue which made that it is no longer downloadable is non
reproducible on my machine, so I cannot fix it.

Cool. Can we get our download link back, please? Or do we have to go
through the wiki like the old days? Is the 3.2.7-pre build poisonous?

Sorry to sound irritated, but the windows build has been only accessible
through the wiki for *a year* or so. And when it has been finally moved
to the front page, it's been disabled *without explanation* for what? at
least a couple of months now. I find this rather tragi-comic.

(Actually, this is a compliment. I love the software, only for the
download link.)

You're right to ping us... I've put a new link on the donwload page.

Eugen, I had to change to the new version up on your web, is it the
release for windows, or do you plan to upgrade it?

Thus Michal, this link might change, but AFAIK it is usable and better
than the previous one.

For the explanation you can find it in this mailing list. I plan to make
an annoucement on Ekiga.org but this will take time. I also have to
change the donwload button on the front page, but as the code is quite
dirty there, it will take a bit of time. But I would like to have this
button and the annouce ready at the same time.

In the meantime, you can use the download page:
http://ekiga.org/download-ekiga-binaries-or-source-code

Best regards,
Yannick