Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga for Windows

>>Le vendredi 30 avril 2010 à 10:10 +0200, Eugen Dedu a écrit :
>>>The only major issue which made that it is no longer downloadable is non
>>>reproducible on my machine, so I cannot fix it.

Cool. Can we get our download link back, please? Or do we have to go
through the wiki like the old days? Is the 3.2.7-pre build poisonous?

Sorry to sound irritated, but the windows build has been only accessible
through the wiki for *a year* or so. And when it has been finally moved
to the front page, it's been disabled *without explanation* for what? at
least a couple of months now. I find this rather tragi-comic.

(Actually, this is a compliment. I love the software, only for the
download link.)

Michal Svoboda