Re: [Ekiga-list] SIP NUMBER

Make sure your audio settings are correct.  I'd think your microphone is not set to the right audio device or may be muted (either the device itself or the audio settings on the computer)... if they still can't hear you, it's likely a network problem (I believe that would revolve around the TCP and UDP settings, but don't know the details) if the advice I gave you doesn't work, write back and hopefully someone with TCP/UDP knowledge can chime in and explain how to unblock your network audio out issue...if that is the issue :)

--
"Custom" is NOT mass produced... then it's just a product line.
Custom Processing Unlimited