Re: [Ekiga-list] Nikolai Cassanova: Hi wanted to know if ekiga could be ported to a mobile phone

it should be able to be ported to android... just a matter of having the proper libraries and depends installed on the target system and compiling the source on the target system with whatever packaging system android offers to be redistributed.  Android is still linux (as far as I know) on a different processor achitecture (ARM, if I'm not mistaken) so if you know how to compile software on your computer from source (and android offers a source install or source packaging option of some sort) you are good to go... make sure to ask around the android forums, IRC's and mailing lists if anyone is looking to port ekiga... you'll be more likely to find someone willing or interested in it already over there vs here because your inquiry is architecture-(and distro-)specific...

--
"Custom" is NOT mass produced... then it's just a product line.
Custom Processing Unlimited