Re: [Ekiga-list] SIP NUMBER

WOW.. Now I have another problem... :( One solved then another comes up, what a wuss!..

Problem is that I can hear people call me but they say they cannot hear me.. I changed the SIP account details to sipsorcery still using the ekiga softphone but people say they can't hear me but I can hear them VERY well...

Please help.

Thanks in anticipation of any swift response.

Justin