Re: [Ekiga-list] SIP NUMBER

Okay, i finally busted it.

After getting the ekiga.net SIP account. Sign up for an account at IPKall.

SIP Number :: This is your username from ekiga.net
SIP Proxy: ekiga.net

Voila!

Thank you for signing up. Your IPKall application is being reviewed.
You will be notified via email if the process has been completed.
**Thank you for signing up. Your IPKall phone number is: xxx-xxx-xxxx.

Now the next step is actually configuring it and getting it to work.

Justin.

On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 12:32 AM, Aaron W. Hsu <arcfide sacrideo us> wrote:
On Sat, 2010-06-05 at 17:30 +0100, Justin Ibrahim wrote:
> Please i need help with this. I have registered with ekiga and now I
> know my SIP address but I do not know my SIP number. Isn't ekiga
> supposed to give me this? This is my problem, where do I get the ekiga
> SIP number.

As I understand it, you just use your Ekiga address sip:user ekiga net
for receiving calls. I don't think you get a default number.

       Aaron W. Hsu