Re: [Ekiga-list] problem with video output

Hi Eugen,

>> I'm not sure if any ekiga developers reads this list,
>> because i don't get any response on my log snipset.
> I have several (many) e-mails I would like to respond to, but my time is
> very limited currently...  The problem is lack of developers for ekiga.
>  If someone can help, he is welcome.

Yes, i know you are very active and help where you can.
Thank you for your support :-).

>> I have played a bit with the libs and it will be possible
>> to build that stuff under windows, nonethelesse this is
>> a lot of work. Ptlib and opal are allready buildable
>> with Visual Studio, some other libs like OpenLdap not.
> There is no need of Visual Studio.  Just follow the steps from wiki, and
> you will have no building problem.

I had no luck with FedoraCore and don't had the time to
hack the Makefile. I have tried a little.

I think that building ekiga with visual studio
has the advantage that building and debugging becomes
much easier once the project files are done.

>> BTW: Someone ever thought to port ekiga to QT?<gd&r>
> Thought, maybe.
Well, i didn't expect that answer ;-).

Best Regards,

Carsten