Re: [Ekiga-list] problem with video output

Hi Ravi,
hi all,

> There was an error opening or initializing the video output. Please
> verify that no other application is using the accelerated video output.

This is IMO a bug in ptlib.
I have the same proble on one of my computers.

I'm not sure if any ekiga developers reads this list,
because i don't get any response on my log snipset.

I have played a bit with the libs and it will be possible
to build that stuff under windows, nonethelesse this is
a lot of work. Ptlib and opal are allready buildable
with Visual Studio, some other libs like OpenLdap not.

I don't have the time to jump in.
It will be essential that the windows version
can be debugged in windows.

The current solution is not really great.

BTW: Someone ever thought to port ekiga to QT? <gd&r>

Best Regards,

Carsten