Re: [Ekiga-list] Problem Placing Call on PPC
- From: Eugen Dedu <Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr>
- To: Ekiga mailing list <ekiga-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Ekiga-list] Problem Placing Call on PPC
- Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 00:22:19 +0100
On 12/12/10 14:30, Victor Bandur wrote:
You can see a picture here,
On 12/12/10 13:21, Dave Koelmeyer wrote:
On 13/12/10 02:07 AM, Victor Bandur wrote:
The call goes through to 500 ekiga net and the sound works fine
Okay, at least you can make the test call now.
but the video that comes back is divided into vertical stripes, each of which is reversed left-to-right, as if the image is being seen through a Fresnell lens. Unfortunately when I try to take a screen shot with gnome-screenshot or gimp the video area is black.
Take a photo of what's onscreen? I'm curious to see what you see.
1. This could be a driver problem, are you sure that local image is ok?
For ex., does your camera show correctly your image (View->ShowCallPanel)?
2. Check your max video bitrate parameter in Preferences->Video->Codecs
(it was set by assistant, at the beginning).
] [Thread Prev