Re: [Ekiga-list] DOS problem

Michel,
I gets weirder.
It took me a while but I switched my dns to opends as suggested.
When my ekiga account starts up(with 1 number in the contacts list) it
still issues a string of about 8 dns requests(all to opendns) and they
get repeated about every 30s.

When I try to make a call I still get a voice response that says "your
call could not be completed at this time"
I can fire up Twinkle and make the call no problem.
twinkle only starts about 3 dns calls and does nor repeat them.

Brian