[Ekiga-list] DOS problem

Hi,
I have mentioned this problem before but I now have some more info.

I have about 40 numbers in my contact list, when ekiga tries to
register it issues a dns subscribe request for every single phone
number really quickly and repeats this.
I have just rung my isp and they saw the requests coming in and treat
it as a DOS attack and block my phone for 30mins.
Hence the registration drops out, and the cycle starts again.

In my case most of my contact list are normal phones not actual sip
addresses, it makes no sense to try to determine their status.

So my ekiga 3.2.6 is unusable at present.

Please advise if there is a way to turn this function off.

Thanks,
Brian