Re: [Ekiga-list] ekiga 3.2.6 won't call

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 10:18 PM, Javier Barroso <javibarroso gmail com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 7:43 PM, Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:

>>> I do not see any attempt to call in this log. Damien? Eugen?
>>>

>> Me neither...
>
> I'm sure a wrote 1999 in "address bar" and then enter key, but did't
> let me dial.
I want to say that in this case, it was my first try to make a call.
So it is normal you won't see any call (no call before this failure).

ekiga keeps unusable until I close it and open again (a new instance).
Then I can call, but not all the morning is working fine.

Thanks, and sorry for my double post