Re: [Ekiga-list] DOS problem

Hi

2009/10/17 <bnc netspeed com au>
The way I understand it, my isp is blocking it

that is really weird , for example when a computer starts , you can have several apps that will do dns request and firefox restoring tabs that could end like 40 dns requests  it's not flooding.

Maybe they blacklist you on their dns server ? than you could just change the dns on your computer or router to use opendns.

--
Michel memeteau