Re: [Ekiga-list] STUN support on Windows XP

Hi all,

I can't seem to get the Windows build of Ekiga to produce console
debugging output, but it now suddenly seems to be possible to make and
receive calls to/from other SIP clients! Hopefully it will continue to
work, and I won't need figure out how to debug it. Messaging, webcam
and voice all work fine from Windows to Ubuntu. The only thing that
doesn't work is presence (on the Windows version; Ubuntu version is 2,
and doesn't seem to incorporate presence information), but I don't
think this is a dealbreaker.

I'm going to use this system for a few days to confirm that it is
stable. If it is, I'll begin to recommend to my friends that they
switch.

Thanks for all of the advice,

Jake