[Ekiga-list] STUN support on Windows XP

Hi,

I just installed the latest Ekiga on Windows XP. When installing, it
said that it was unable to automatically configure my network, and
directed me to the page instructing me to set up port forwarding. This
would be fine, except my Linksys WRT54G2 seems to be having some
trouble with port forwarding... maybe after I upgrade the firmware,
this will have changed. In the meantime, I tried to manually configure
STUN, but was unable to find the option in the place where it was
located on Ekiga 2.0, namely Protocols -> Network Settings. Is STUN
supported in the current Windows build?

Please let me know what you think. Thanks,

Jake