Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga built, but problems here

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 06:54:51PM +0200, Eugen Dedu wrote:

> This is a known and unfortunate ekiga problem: your UDP packets are
> greater than 1500 bytes, so they do not reach the destination.  Remove 5
> or more unused video and audio codecs and try again.  grep large
> output.txt should not show anything.

Well, this helped partially. I mean: I can connect to Ekiga's echo service,
and I'm receiving a picture from Netmeeting peer - but he doesn't receive
anything from my side.

Still the problem with (actually, "no") sound - but I'm trying to investigate.

>> Linphone). Another strange thing is, that although I'm able to point the
>> wanted audio devices in "preferences", the audio-related menu points totally
>> "grayed out" in menus (perhaps it'll become active only on connection?).
>
> I do not see what you are taking about, could you be precise?

The sound-related menu points were "grayed out" (inaccessible). But I see,
it'll be changed when establishing the connection.

That another debug output sent at your address directly.
--
				pozdrawiam / regards

						Zbigniew Baniewski