Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga built, but problems here (was: build problem)

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 10:26:43AM +0200, Eugen Dedu wrote:

> What compiler and kernel do you use?

gcc version 4.4.0, kernel 2.6.28.8

> Do you use linux or windows?

Linux.

> Also, please start ekiga through gdb, which allows us to fix the crash:
> http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Debugging_Ekiga

Attached you'll find a log created using the tips from the Wiki (ekiga -d 4
2>output.txt). After I ran Ekiga, I tried to contact "echo service" with
no success (but there were no problems, when I tried it yesterday with
Linphone). Another strange thing is, that although I'm able to point the
wanted audio devices in "preferences", the audio-related menu points totally
"grayed out" in menus (perhaps it'll become active only on connection?).
I wrote earlier, that I was unable to establish proper connection with
Netmeeting on Windows (no audio neither video transmission).

I would to mention here, that I've used a little customization, to keep Ekiga
"compact": it's been made without avahi, with not LDAP neither EDS support.
--
				pozdrawiam / regards

						Zbigniew Baniewski