Re: [Ekiga-list] understanding debug output

peasthope shaw ca wrote:
A few days ago I mentioned debug output.
http://carnot.yi.org/EkigaOutput.txt My understanding of the output is minimal but an obvious feature is that tun0 and eth1 are mentioned near the beginning of the log whereas the default eth0 is not mentioned until much later. What concern does Ekiga have with tun0 and eth4 when the default route is eth0?

To my knowledge, ekiga tries always all the interfaces.