Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga build problem ("invalid use of incomplete type 'struct OpalRTPConnection' ")

Zbigniew Baniewski wrote:
It seems, I've got to answer myself: in my particular case I had to use Opal
3.6.3 and PTLib 2.6.3.

This is strange, it compiles well on linux here...

What compiler and kernel do you use?

But it's not the end of problems with Ekiga :( while trying to establish
connection with Netmeeting (remote is Win XP), I've got no audio/video
transmission (although it said: connected), no local picture (after turning
on debug I could see, it complains my kernel is higher than 2.4.23), and -
besides - it crashes repeatedly, when I'm trying to call Ekiga from
Netmeeting :((.

There's an error message then:

#v+
(ekiga:4530): Gtk-WARNING **: Failed to set text from markup due to error parsing markup: Błąd w wierszu 1 przy znaku 41: Tekst nie jest poprawnym łańcuchem UTF-8 - niepoprawne "<b>Zdalny program:</b> Microsoft? NetMeeting? 3.0 181/21324
#v-

( Error in line 1 near character 41: Text isn't proper UTF-8 string - bad
"<b>Remote program:</b> Microsoft? NetMeeting? 3.0 )

Do you use linux or windows?

Also, please start ekiga through gdb, which allows us to fix the crash: http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Debugging_Ekiga