Re: [Ekiga-list] ekiga 3.2.1 taking too much cpu

Mateusz Kaduk wrote:
> 2009/6/11 H.S. <hs samix gmail com>:
>> Why do you say it makes no sense?
> Well it makes sense and is useful, but doing profile is really fast
> and should reveal exactly the part of code causing problems that is
> using the most CPU cycles.

Installed the module (on Ubuntu laptop, using the Jaunty sysprof
package), started sysprof, started ekiga, stopped ekiga, saved the
profile from the sysprof GUI. Now, how I go about making some sense out
of the saved profile? What am I looking for.

Thanks.

ever having been read.