Re: [Ekiga-list] ekiga 3.2.1 taking too much cpu

Mateusz Kaduk wrote:
> That makes no sens. Here on Debian everything works just fine.
>
> What You need to do is provide sufficient information. My suggestion is
> apt-get install ekiga-dbg libpt2.6.3-dbg libopal3.6.1-dbg
>
> Then compile and install sysprof from
> git clone git://git.gnome.org/sysprof

I tried giving it a shot. Its INSTALL file says to run 'configure'
script, but none exists. An 'autogen.sh' exists, but the INSTALL file
doesn't say what to do with it.

Ran autoconf.sh but it exits with the message
checking for CORE_DEP... no
configure: error: sysprof dependencies not satisfied

Not sure what CORE_DEP is and it also doesn't tell me what is lacking
(it appears).

So for now, I think I am going to shelve compiling from git.

> Load module and make a profile of running ekiga. Also try as it was
> already suggested with audio and then video only.

I am thinking of giving the Debian package a shot, unless it is lacking
some critical features.

ever having been read.