Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga freezing on start-up

Tell us how the duplicated entries appear, what do you type in the assistant.  We could fix that (if it's a bug).

That's simple enough. Just run the Assistant multiple times. Pairs of Ekiga.net and Ekiga Call Out are created each time. I was varying the passwords each time to simulate the mistakes I had been making before. I think I had 10 pairs by the time I  was moved to find this mailing list.

Pete