Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga freezing on start-up

I checked About, I'm using 3.2.5.

My previous issue was with volume of listening and the mic. I think I've resolved those. The lock up is happening every time now.

I had a look at the accounts to see if I could fix the problem without the Assistant. Turned out every time I had used it it had created another pair of accounts, some with incorrect entries from previous attempts. I deleted all but the two and corrected their entries and was able to register with both Ekiga and Diamondcard.

I called a friend's phone and was able to hear him almost perfectly but my voice was nearly unrecognizable. This is with a modern Logitech headset that I just brought hom. Any suggestions on that front? I tried manipulating the Aumix settings, no dice. I wasn't any more audible last week with older headsets or mics so I don't think it's the headset.

Pete

Pete