Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga 3.0.x issues

Le mercredi 21 janvier 2009 à 11:44 +0100, Wolfgang Rosenauer a écrit :
> Damien Sandras schrieb:

> >> ok, thanks for the hint. But probably I'm still missing a point. How do
> >> I make sure that some_sip_address somedomain com gets called through
> >> ekiga.net? That still seems to be undefined to me.
> >
> > It's impossible to achieve. It will go through somedomain.com.
>
> Ahh, now it's getting clearer. Sorry, I was under the impression that my
> SIP calls gets routed to "my" SIP provider and the both SIP providers
> are talking to each other.
>
> I've thought that be cause the Asterisk I connect to shows the following
> information about my connection:
>
> wrosenauer 	Wolfgang Rosenauer Channel: SIP/ekiga.net-88031130
>
> So my Ekiga.net address is transmitted in the call. Even if that is not
> that important I'm wondering how Ekiga knows which address information
> to send in that case?

I don't understand what you are doing.

Asterisk could be configured to use ekiga.net, yes. But that is not the
same thing as calling sip:something somedomain com and having the call
going through someotherdomain.com without somedomain.com being
configured expressely to do it.
--
 _     Damien Sandras
v_/_   Be IP           : http://www.beip.be/